The LT licenses inbound capacity from the LM. In this role, there is no further verification required, and no need to download the Plenny DLSP module. The cost represents the Royalties paid in PL2. This feature works as follows:
- Takers lock a suitable balance of PL2 in the capacity market contract for down payment of quoted Royalties when requesting inbound capacity.
- To obtain inbound capacity, Takers request it manually. This transaction is gas-less as it is relayed to the LM.
- Transactions occur one after another, first on Plenny and then on the LN.
- Takers pay Royalties to Makers.
- There are no rewards for Takers in this use case.