The Liquidity Maker Score is calculated depending on the connectivity and capitalization of the node, as well as the age and capacity of the channel.
Score = (Nn x 2 + Cn) + (Ca / T / 10) + Cc + Nc
- Nn is the number of nodes connected.
- Cn is the number of channels.
- Ca is the channel age (calculated as: Current L1 Block - L1 Block when the channel was opened).
- T is the time - blocks per week (e.g. ≈45500 blocks).
- Cc is the channel capacity (converted in BTC).
- Nc is the node capitalization (converted in BTC).